Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This time last year: November

This time last year I am sure we were enjoying 50-60 degree days in Athens. This past weekend we had our first significant snow fall here in MN. We got about 2 inches on Saturday and it blanketed the city nicely. I enjoyed watching the snow come down and even ventured outside to take a few pictures....






Last year we were fortunate to have my parents fly down from MN and have Thanksgiving with us in Athens. This year we get to see ALL our families at Thanksgiving! We feel so blessed and thankful to be here this year for the holidays. Our Thanksgiving day will be with my mother in law's side of the family. I think there will be about 20 people at this Thanksgiving day feast! I am contributing sweet potato casserole (thanks to Lynn for her fabulous recipe!) to bring a little southern cookin to the festivities. We will also be having a 2nd Thanksgiving dinner with my parents over the weekend. I am excited to spend significant time with everyone and.... start decorating for Christmas! We plan to get our tree this weekend so stay tuned for more updates!

Until then..... Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment