Monday, April 23, 2012

Eric turned 30!



On April 9th Eric turned 30 and I attempted to give him a big party. We ended up giving him a "surprise" party at a local bar called the Chatterbox with some friends and family. We celebrated early because his actual birthday weekend we were in I-Fall (post on this coming soon). It was fun to get together with some of Eric's cousins and friends for food and drinks. It was a pretty low key night but I think Eric had fun.

The next day we went to Summit Brewery in St. Paul for a beer tour as part of his birthday gift. The tour started at 10:30 am and lasted about an hour. To be honest, the tour was a little boring but it was still fun to see it all. I had a fun time taking pictures of the brewery. Summit gave us three 10 oz pours of beer to taste - for free!! The beer was OK - not our favorite, but it was still fun to try.

We also celebrated with Eric's mom, step-dad, grandpa, and my parents at The Craftsman for dinner. It was a fun night and we had some of the best food I have had in a long time. Overall, I think Eric had a good birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment