Monday, June 20, 2011

The First Week

Girls night out (plus baby Oren): Top - Tara & Rachel, Bottom - Me, Jenessa & Sarah
Well, we have had a great first week back in MN! It has been so nice to hang out with friends and family and be here for special days like Birthdays and Fathers Day. We are definitely enjoying being back...and enjoying the weather. I don't think I have been hot since being back, which has been wonderful!

Eric spent a lot of his first week back in his hometown, International Falls,with his family. He was able to spend time with his mom, sister, uncle, aunt, and cousin. He had a great time working around the cabin and playing on the water with everyone. I was sad to miss it!!

The cabin

Eric trying to wind surf

Blaine, Duane, Dan, Becky, Kate, Rachel & George

Blaine

The Lupin this time of year is amazing!
We also got to spend one day on the St. Croix river with my family for Fathers Day. It was great being able to be with my dad on this day!

Eric & me by the high bridge
I am still searching for a job but spending some of my down time working for my mom. I have to say, it has been nice having some time off! I still kind of feel like I am on vacation! Also, our cats have been adjusting nicely to their new space! I think they like it here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment