Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This time last year: October

This time last year I was dreaming about being back at Bethel for our 5 year college reunion and picking pumpkins in a t-shirt at Washington Farms.

Well, I am back at Bethel this year which I totally was not thinking about last year! Who knew we would end up back in MN and I would be working at Bethel?!? I have been wearing t-shirts on some days this October but that is not normal for this time of year. Last week we set some record highs for October temperature in MN. It has been unusually warm but I am loving it!

It was so warm last week that we decided to hit up one of the lakes in Minneapolis. We thought it would be warm enough to go swimming, but we were a little delusional. I decided to stay on shore while Eric ran in and out of Lake Nokomis.... It was cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment