Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This time last year: February

This time last year we officially listed our home for sale. Our realtor put a video of our home on YouTube and thanks to this video our home sold 4 months later! I have to admit, I miss this house and looking at pictures makes me a little sad. We miss our friends and lifestyle in Athens but we are also enjoying new opportunities here in Minneapolis and we are enjoying time with our families.

Here are some pictures from February 2011.... spending time on the deck with the cats.

 


Last night we got about 4 inches of snow! I was excited to see it, even though we are used to spring time in February. MN is supposed to have snow during the winter and this year it has been sparse...so I am happy to have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment