Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Crazy Busy Summer Time

I can not believe it has been this long since I have blogged last....wow. We have been super busy with being gone almost every weekend this summer. Since going to Kauai we have gone to the cabin, gone camping and hiking, spent time with both of our families and friends, and before we knew it... school started again! So here is a quick re-cap of part of our summer time.....


Spent time with friends at the MPLS Aquatennial Fireworks (Jenessa, Oren and Jason - far right - we in town from living overseas.)

Eric and I ran a 5K called the Color Run with some friend. It was so much fun!

And we had colored powder all over us!

Spent the 4th of July on the St. Croix with my parents and friends DJ & Rachel
 
Spent a lot of good time on Rainy Lake & the St. Croix River


In the next few days I hope to blog about our camping/paddling trip, a summer birthday-costume-ski party, a surprise party for my Dad's 60th and a hiking trip on the N. Shore. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment