Monday, July 18, 2011

Limbo

We have been living in MN for over a month now and it still doesn't feel like we have actually moved back. Some days I feel like we are still visiting and have a small shock of awe when I remember that we actually don't have to leave. I think it still feels like we are visiting since neither of us are working full time and we don't have our own place. We are both getting the itch to settle in....find our own place, unpack, get involved in the community, and get into a routine again.
Eric starts teaching in only 6 weeks. He is excited to teach again and some something to do each day other than read & write his dissertation. I have a couple job prospects that I am hoping to her about soon. If all goes well I will have a job by the end of the month! Once I get a job offer we will be on the hunt for our own place. We want to live in S. Minneapolis close to where Eric will be teaching at Augsburg College. He will mostly be commuting on his bike to Augsburg but will have to drive to the other school he will be at (Bethel University).

I hope in a couple weeks I can post about our new place! Until then we are still enjoying spending our down time with friends & family!

No comments:

Post a Comment