Sunday, July 31, 2011

Update on Us

I have a lot to blog about but this one is exciting! For those of you who didn't know, I have a job! I will be starting at Bethel University in one week in the Financial Aid office. I am excited to be going back to work (weird right!?!). It will be fun being back in a college atmosphere. I love working at Piedmont and  being at Bethel through my undergrad. I cant wait for the opportunities I will have here!

Also.... we have a place to live! On September 1st we will be moving into our new rental home in South Minneapolis. It is in a nice neighborhood called Seward. It is SUPER close to Augsburg - where Eric is also teaching part time. We are excited about the location and the layout of this unit in a tri-plex. Here is a pic of the whole house..... I will post more pics once we move in. :) Our place is on the 2nd floor towards the back of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding a job Jill! Can't wait to see more pics of your new place.

    ReplyDelete