Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Up North: Part 1

About two weeks ago Eric and I headed to northern Minnesota to see family and have fun. We first stopped to see Eric's Aunt Ada and Uncle Chuck. They live in a little town called Castle Danger about 45 min north of Duluth on Lake Superior. I am sure you remember some posts over the years of us visiting them and going hiking and snow shoeing. This visit it was too hot for hiking...so we headed a little farther north to Grand Marais. I had only been here once and it was winter time so was never too impressed. This time I was! We went out to part of the shoreline called Artists Point. Apparently a lot of artists go here to capture to beauty of the lake. It was beautiful! I took a ton of pictures but here are my favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment