Monday, August 29, 2011

Mn State Fair 2011

Today Eric and I went to the great Minnesota Get Together... the Sate Fair! We had a good time walking around, checking out the different groups there and eating very unhealthy food. We spent $35 on food (yikes!) and ate a turkey leg, cheese curds, salted pretzel, elephant ear, and of course Sweet Maratha's cookies with all you can drink milk! YUMMM.

Eric enjoying his Turkey leg

YUM! It is almost Fall and time for apple cider!! I was happy to find some in the agricultural building for only $1.
You know you are in MN when....you can find hotdish on a stick.


Nothing is better than all you can drink milk with Sweet Maratha's cookies....



Having my cookies and milk

This place made me feel like we were back in the south. They even had hush puppies! I was too full to have some....maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment