Monday, August 22, 2011

The Cabin

Last weekend Eric and I headed to the cabin for some R&R and to hang out with his extended family. It was a short trip for me. I went up Friday after work with Eric and then left on my own, back to the cities on Sunday afternoon. It was still a great trip even though it was short! I don't think we could have asked for better weather! It was sunny, warm and calm waters. While we were there we did some sunbathing, swimming, skiing, wake boarding, moonlight skiing and a moon light boat ride. We also celebrated Eric's cousin Blaine's 13th Birthday! It was a great trip. We probably wont get back to the cabin until the Fall but we were really happy to get in all the weekends we did this summer!

Water skiing on a paddle board

Eric skiing

Blaine, Eric, George & Con

Blaine, Charles, Jamie, Kris, George, & Eric

How many people can fit in the boat? A lot!

Blaine

Charles, Con & George

Jamie

Rach trying to get up on the paddle board

As I said at the beginning of the post. Eric stayed in International Falls when I left on Sunday. He spent all of last week camping at Voyageurs National Park with his friend Gabe. More of this to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment