Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moving on and in

In 5 days we start the process of moving into our new place in Minneapolis. We have been dreaming of living back in Minneapolis for over a year now and it is finally all happening. We have been so lucky to live rent free for the last 3 months but we are ready to have our own place again.
As excited as we are, we are also a little nervous. Well, I am the nervous one....Eric doesn't get like that. :) So I am nervous. Nervous about moving everything again, seeing if all our stuff will fit in a small apartment and living in a smaller space than what we had for the last 5 years.

But with that I am also SUPER excited about where we will be. With in two blocks of our house there is a public park, co-op grocery store, and a couple restaurants. We will also be much closer to friends! I am excited to finally have our own stuff again, to cook again, and relax and read on my own couch.

I am excited to see where this stage of life will be taking us! 5 more days....

No comments:

Post a Comment