Saturday, August 27, 2011

The dreaded red line....

Its a sad day in my camera's life. It has developed the dreaded red line. Unfortunately I didn't know about this red line until this weekend. When Eric came back from camping I noticed there was a red line in a lot of the pictures. I was really confused about it because sometimes it was there and sometimes it wasn't. I tried reformatting my memory card and it didn't work. Then I asked my very wise camera friend Kelly, and he found a lot of other people who have the same problem. Apparently the red line is a common defect with Nikon...wish I would have known 4 years ago when I bought the camera. It seems something is wrong with the camera's sensor and it is way too expensive to fix. BIG BUMMER! I have an email out to the Nikon service team...praying that it isn't the end of the world. BUT I don't have my hopes too high either.

See the red line going through Eric? BUMMER

No comments:

Post a Comment