Friday, August 12, 2011

First week

Well, after TWO whole MONTHS of NOT WORKING I have started to get back into the grove of the 8-5 job. I have to say it has been great! I have absolutely loved my first week of work at Bethel. I have a lot to learn but I am up to the challenge and excited to have new things to do. It has been nice having familiar faces around and catching up with people I worked with when I was a student. It has only been my first week and I already feel appreciated for what I am doing in the office -- even though it isn't much since I hardly know how anything works!! :) I am excited to see how this job develops in the future and excited to get to know my new co-workers!

1 comment:

  1. You'll soon be running the office! So happy & proud of you Jillian!!!

    ReplyDelete