Monday, September 12, 2011

New things


Wow, I know…. I haven’t posted anything in a while. I have two excuses…. We have no internet at home and I have been super busy moving! So this is what is new:

1.      New jobs – I am loving my job at Bethel! I am working with some great people and I am enjoying learning everything there is to know about Financial Aid.

Eric is also loving his new teaching jobs at Bethel & Augsburg. At Bethel, he has two Ethics classes with about 50 students total. But Bethel has given him a TA so he can pass off some of the grading. At Augsburg, Eric is teaching an upper level Philosophy class to….wait for it…. Three students! That’s right, he only has three students in his class! Crazy hu?? But he is loving it!

2.      New home -  we are all moved into our new place in South Minneapolis! We are living in the Seward neighborhood and are loving everything about it. We love that we are within walking distance to a co-op grocery store, city park, local hardware store, several great restaurants, the Mississippi river, the Greenway (a bike path that goes through MPLS), and a salon I plan to get my haircut at. Everything is super convenient.

We love our new space too. Obviously it is smaller than our house in GA…. It is about the size of our 1st floor in GA. It is really the perfect size for the two of us and the cats. Who by the way are also loving their new home.

So….some of you have asked for pictures….and here you go! What do you think?

Bedroom

Rainy in the window

Bathroom

Our "pantry"

Living room

Living room


Eric's office (still needing to hang the picture on the chair)


Office
Kitchen

Kitchen/Dinning

Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! You and LeAnne have both now beat us in posting pictures. I know, I know, I was one who said I wanted to see pictures. Now I really have to get on the ball of taking some of our place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's exciting to see where our friends are living! Glad you are getting settled! {I'm a big fan of the tile on the bathroom floor}.

    ReplyDelete