Tuesday, September 20, 2011

6 Years

I cant believe it! Eric and I will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary this Saturday. I wont get too sappy but it has been a great 6 years and I am truly blessed to have Eric as my spouse. Over the last year of our marriage we have spent a lot of time enjoying the outdoors. Hiking, camping, and canoeing our way through Georgia and Minnesota.

We are planning on hiking & camping this weekend on the Superior Hiking Trail on the North Shore of Lake Superior for our anniversary. We will be doing around 26 miles from Friday to Sunday. Weather conditions will be perfect, sunny and 65-72 degrees during the day and 42-48 degrees at night. I am excited to hit the trail, get some exercise, see some beautiful Fall colors, and spend quality time with Eric! A big bummer is there is a fire ban on the trails. Apparently it is too dry (and there is a huge fire north of where we will be). I am sure we will have a great time though!

map of the entire trail - 277 miles

1 comment:

  1. I a so excited for your trip! I bet it is going to be beautiful out there!

    ReplyDelete