Monday, July 23, 2012

Kauai: Day 8



Our second to last day in Kauai was pretty low key. The day started off nice and Eric and I headed back to Hanalei beach for him to do a little surfing while I relaxed on the beach. The waves on this day were pretty small but Eric still had fun just hanging out on his board.

After surfing we had lunch one more time at the taco truck and explored the pier at Hanalei Bay with my parents. The water was a beautiful jade green and I couldn't help myself taking a lot of pictures!





After the lunch, we headed back to our place and then Eric and I decided to do a walk to Tunnels Beach. Along our walk we saw a sea turtle hanging out in the shallow waters so I jumped at the opportunity to get a picture of her!


Tunnels is a beautiful beach with a great view of the mountains. We didn't snorkel here but I wish we would have! We did set up the hammock and relaxed in the shade while watching the ocean. It was a great day of relaxing!




No comments:

Post a Comment